The Youth Programme Committee of the 6th Future Leaders Forum (under the auspices of the World Petroleum Council) has prepared thorough and comprehensive Technical Programme for presenting scientific and technological achievements of the global oil and gas industry.
The main topic of the Forum is Energy Transformation: Map of the Future
The Youth Technical Sessions, where the Forum participants: students, PhD and young professionals under the age of 35 will be able to present their research papers before an expert committee, constitute one of the parts of the Technical Programme.
Abstracts will be accepted in accordance with nine Forum topics. The topics are broken up into the main Forum blocks and are focusing on the most recent industry achievements.
- New Approaches in Project Management
- Emerging Trends in Energy Industry
- Energy Markets in Transition
- Field Geology and Geophysics. Artificial Approach
- Well construction, Drilling and Completion. Era of New Technologies
- Oil and Gas Field Development, Production and Processing
- Transportation Systems. Challenges and Solutions
- Health, Safety, Environment, Quality and Social Impact
- Future of LNG
Authors of the best research papers will be invited to participate in the Youth Technical Sessions, where they will present their papers before the audience within the framework of the Forum. The best papers will be awarded by the expert committee.
Abstracts should be submitted via the Electronic Registration form until the January 15, 2019.
Abstracts requirements and guidelines are attached here.
The abstracts, non-following the mentioned instructions, will not be accepted!
The invited authors will get 50% discount on registration fee!